Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our Stay at The Venetian Las Vegas - Wonderful


Our Stay at the Venetian Las Vegas was in one word : Wonderful
From the time we arrived to the time we left our stay was looked after by the most pleasant professional employees who always had a cheerful smile, making you feel welcomed throughout the Venetian Hotel  Properties.


My wife and I stayed on the 5th floor of The Venetian Las Vegas Hotel in the Luxury Suite featuring a King Bed ( 650 sq ft room). The room was clean and very inviting after a long trip into Vegas.



The restroom is fashioned with a Roman Tub along with a separate glass-enclosed shower. And if you missed any sports reviews, not to worry, the bathroom was equip with an HD TV.  My wife enjoyed all the accessories that you could ask for including a separate make-up unit with close-up mirror.



The living room off from the on-suite bedroom was fit for a King featuring the most comfortable sofa, a glass-topped coffee table and a large HD TV of course. In fact the whole suite had three HD TV's, just in case you missed the Seattle Seahawks last game.


Our very next day my wife and I indulged ourselves poolside at one of the many pools at the Venetian Las Vegas. Of course this was after having a hearty breakfast at the Grand Lux Cafe' which filled us up with great tasty portions.


Poolside at the Venetian Las Vegas  is totally inviting on a hot August day of 37C . Once again the service was immediate and impeccable featuring cocktail girls and concerning life guards making sure our day at the pool was a total success.



Our next  activity is without question, the Gondola Rides offering a peak of Venice by taking a ride down the Grand Canal.



  That evening we decided to try out Delmonico Steakhouse  for a mouth-watering Rib-Eye Steak (Bone-In) along with fresh buttered asparagus and stuffed fluffy Baked Potato



The total price at Delmonico Steakhouse including drinks came out to approximately $150.



My wife tried out a supreme chicken dish called the Grilled Marinated Organic Chicken Breast. She was impressed and delighted by her choice.


And for dessert we shared the Pecan Pie ( with Oatmeal Shortbread Crust with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce). A great way to finish off a gourmet meal.

Canyon Ranch SpaClub

The very next morning I made a point of checking out the Canyon Ranch SpaClub at the Venetian Las Vegas. I think a must after that wonderful meal the night before.  I was immediately greeted and welcomed to this lovely facility where I asked to see the workout equipment before I made my daily choice of working out. The staff made me feel very comfortable and as a special guest - very impressive to say the least.

StairMaster

Treadmills with Elliptical Trainers in Foreground

My daughter tells me the StairMaster is for sure a good workout, but I decided to go for the Elliptical Trainer instead. After all, I am on holidays :)    (The Elliptical Trainer is just in the immediate foreground with showcasing the Treadmills).

Very Impressive Rock Wall
Going down the staircase to my workout plan my eyes popped out to see this grand rock wall waiting to be climbed. It must of been at least 20 feet tall but don't quote me on that. If my daughter was here I would sure of challenged her to a climb. But thank goodness she was home or I be in trouble - lol :)

The Venetian Las Vegas 

The Venetian Las Vegas Hotel has so much to offer and I'm thinking next time we go I like to try out  The Venezia Tower featuring its own private pool garden along with award-winning Bouchon Restaurant and, my daughter would love this- A romantic wedding Chapel - prefect for her wedding plans for 2014.
And lets not forget getting Prestige Treatment at their sister hotel, The Palazzo.
So many choices that we must come back to indulged ourselves feeling like Kings and Queens.

About Vegas Reviews:

Vegas Reviews is not associated with any Vegas Hotels or paid by it's own personal reviews of hotels in Vegas.
We're just simply a fun host Facebook page featuring only about the fun in Vegas.
When we find a wonderful stay in Vegas, I like to write about the fun we had at the Vegas Hotel.

In this case we had fun at the Venetian Las Vegas. I don't give reviews very often, so when treated wonderful - I write about it.

Also - Vegas Reviews is not a company. Just a fun social Facebook Page having fun in Vegas. It would be nice to be paid for reviews, but this is just not the case here. So - if you enjoy all the fun in Vegas and would like to join our fun social page - please come on by : Vegas Reviews

Please share the fun and tell your friends about Vegas Reviews - Let's see how many friends of Vegas - are there?
A Stroll towards the Palazzo, Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment